Alpine Utilities Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information We Collect
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
We may contact you with information about goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
We will not pass on your details to third parties unless for the purpose of providing you our service or required to so by law.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
Should you wish to receive details what we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
The Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Alpine Utilities Ltd are registered with the information commissioners officer. Registration Number : ZA074452
© Alpine Utilities Ltd 29 April 2015